Thursday 25 July 2013

Song/Video of the Month JULY 2013

Welcome back to another 'Song/Video of the Month' post! This month is July as you already know and I am super excited to show you guys my choice for this month! Now, unlike my last song/video, this one is not Western... but Korean! Surprised? No? Well, I'm sure you all know I love my Kpop music. :D

This song was just released 1 day ago and has already gained over 2 million views on YouTube!! Wow!! Congratulations F(x) with their new single 'Rum Pum Pum Pum'!!!!

It's seriously addictive, unique and just an overall joy to listen to. There are so many different elements to this song that you can't just listen to it once and take in all it's glory. Trust me, you're going to be either singing or humming this song all day long, #rum pum pum pum! I love how all the members have a good amount of lines between them, therefore are all under the spotlight equally in the music video. I especially love the overlapping of the different octaves between the members and the canon throughout the song; it's different and I have never heard it in any other Kpop song. I am seriously rating F(x), they are slowly becoming one of my favourite girl groups in Kpop. BIG UPS TO F(x)!!!! Wooo~





No comments:

Post a Comment