Thursday 25 July 2013

Bright Red Lips & Thick Eyebrows ~ FOTD#


Herro Everyone!~ Today's post is a face of the day; the makeup I have decided to put on my face... today!
(the image is a tad yellow due to lighting so I apologise for that)

Honestly, I didn't go anywhere today, just chillaxed at home and watched Top Gear. (Y) I was meant to go out today with my buds to Westfield and eat dinner but ofc me being me, I backed out due to laziness, cantbebothered-ness & stomach pains; the first two are seriously bad characteristics of mine. ><"

Any who~ with my new found freedom I decided to play around with the makeup in my collection and draw on my face. It's not that I have a lot of makeup but there are quite a few products I have that are hardly touched- tsktsk. I am the type of person that sticks to the same products every single day, so playing around with my collection once in a while will not only help finish up my products, but it'll also help me rediscover old gems. (Y)

The look I have tried to achieve today was inspired by the iconic pin up look; the bright red lips, pale skin, and bold eyes. But of course with my chinky eyes and chubby face, I had to work around and change a few elements to make it suit my features. 


Sorry for the picture cutting out my eyebrows & eyeliner!

Face- Maybelline Dreamy Creamy foundation 21 Nude/Beige Dore, Benefit Erase Paste 2, Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer 010, Rimmel Stay Matte powder 005, theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer, Bourjois chocolate bronzer, E.L.F blush (from the contour & blush compact) & Sleek highlighter (from the contour kit in light)

Eyes- Sleek Oh so special pallette (cream, black and brown shades), some cheapy grey eye shadow for my eyebrows, Loreal Gel Intenza Eyeliner Gold/Black & Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express mascara Black Waterproof

Lips- Rimmel Lasting Finish lip contouring pencil 021 Red Dynamite

Hope you enjoyed this slightly short post! I have been uploading a lot lately since it's the summer holidays for me. But that will soon end this week as I start my apprenticeship on Monday! eeek! I'll most probably be posting tomorrow though, so I'll talk to you guys then! Laterrrr!!! ~ xx



No comments:

Post a Comment