Friday 26 July 2013

My First Ever OUTFIT OF THE DAY!! All Black Everyt'ng OOTD# & Au Naturel-esque FOTD#


Guess who!? 

Yup, it's me... again! Today's post is a double whammy; I have gifted you all with another
FOTD (Face of the day) and my first ever OOTD (Outfit of the day)! I initially planned to do an
OOTD as one of my first ever posts on this blog, but being the blog newbie I am, I couldn't grasp and still
cant grasp around the technique of getting the right position and angle of the camera to take the pictures!
So, s'cuse the crappy angles of the pictures! Sigh~ I'm sure I will learn as I continue this blog.
You learn from your mistakes right?!

Regardless, I hope you enjoy this post as I did have fun taking the pictures and shtuff. Although the
 pictures are nothing special, I did enjoy the new experience. If I'm confident enough maybe
I'll do a few more of these OOTD's in the future! 




Face- Loreal Paris LUMI Magique foundation W3, Erase Paste 2, Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer 010, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer & E.L.F Contouring Blush & Bronzing powder

Eyes- Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express mascara, E.L.F Contouring Blush & Bronzing power (the brown shade lightly swept across the eyes) & random grey eye shadow for my eyebrows

Lips- AVON glimmerstick for lips lipliner Mystery Mauve & E.L.F Lipstick nicely nude


Topshop speckled cropped jumper // H&M black shorts

H&M black thin belt // Some weird, constipated looking duck face xD
(I promise to work on my facial expressions the next time I do an OOTD, hahaha. xD)

Black Doc Martens 

E.L.F Lipstick Nicely Nude // Topshop Necklace // Topman Dogtags

1 comment:

  1. You're making me cryyyyyyy whyyyyy you've grown so much through these past posts! Hermeeenoooz would be proud! Wait, you don't know hermeenoooooze, well one day we shall meet! I feel it in me boneesesezszsz. Okay I go cry some more now infront of piano keys bye

    ReplyDelete